Our previous issue with the Canadian environment has been resolved all users should be able to log in.
Some users may encounter a SSL 61 error when launching their applications. To correct this error, you will need to download your certificate (.cer file) This Certificate can be downloaded below in the link provided below:
Note: If you are still having issues launching your hosted application, be sure the Citrix Plugin within your browser is set correctly. Please follow the instructions provided below:
• Mozilla Firefox:
○ Open Firefox, in the address bar type about:addons and then press enter
○ Click Plugins
○ Find anything Citrix related in the list (Citrix Receiver, Citrix ICA Client, etc), change from "Ask to Activate" to "Always Activate"
• Google Chrome:
○ Open Google Chrome, in the address bar type about:plugins and then press enter
○ Find anything Citrix related in the list (Citrix Receiver, Citrix ICA Client, etc), and check the "always allowed" box
○ Open Safari, Preferences, Security, Internet plug-ins: Website Settings
○ Find anything Citrix related (Citrix Receiver, Citrix ICA Client) and choose "allow always"
Feb 7, 14:59 EST